My computer was hacked. I was on Justanswer a few weeks ago…

My computer was hacked...

My computer was hacked. I was on Justanswer a few weeks ago and learned that spyware had been uploaded. The technician cleared out the spyware. I notified my bank to take the charge of my credit card. The scammers called me this week and said that they still had access to my computer and would crash my operating system. I want to make sure that there is no spyware of malware

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP laptop. I use Windows OS

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Pavilion dv7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

The technician from Justanswer installed Super Anti Spyware. I took out a years subscription

3/20/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The scammers are probably not telling the truth. They are trying to scare you into paying them. My suggestion is that you contact the police and report this crime of fraud to them.

Also, be sure not to even listen to the scammers when they call. If they did have access to your computer, they would just connect.

If you wish, I can remotely connect to your computer and verify that they have no way to access your computer.

Thank you,

***** *****

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have reported them to the Virginia Attorney General's office. Yes, please connect with my computer just to make sure there is no way they have access to my computer.
Thanks!

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number:

- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 49

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is the two digit code?

The two digit code is the one that I posted above, which is: 49

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Computer Expert