I'm getting the error code - 0x803F7001, Y700 laptop, Lenovo…

I'm getting the error...

I'm getting the error code - 0x803F7001

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Y700 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo - windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

I just got this computer new last week and it was giving me the error code when I tried to go to the settings it has windows 10 OS but says it needs the product code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

does it show as not being activated?

it said that there is windows 10 pro on my computer but it isn't activated.

ok one moment

will you be getting n my computer?
will you be taking care of this soon I need to go to a meeting.

yes sorry had to step out

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/ycpgnvgs
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.