What makes the pad bounce around, you can't stop it? Ipad…

What makes the pad...

What makes the pad bounce around, you can't stop it?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad Air2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Several months now. We just keep trying to get the news or photos, even email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not! Help!!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

What exactly is happening? Please provide as much detail as possible

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The Ipad keeps jumping from one thing to another. You can't get it to hold still.

Lets try and do a reset on it

HOLD DOWN power button AND home button at the same time

Keep holding until you see the apple logo then release

This is a system reset which does not effect data

Let me know what this does.

Please note - we cannot remote into an ipad, it isnt posible

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mike, it came back but still cannot get email
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It just goes crazy

i didnt know you was having problems with email haha it wasnt in the question...

As you look at the ipad screen, what do you see?

When you say it is going crazy are you seeing apps opening and closing or perhaps ads for items?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there a way you can transfer your data on the Ipad to another without losing it? Sure what do yoo
U need

Well, everything should be connected to your apple id and backed up to the cloud.

SO, you can just sign into any device with your apple id and everything will download to it

You have a strange scenario going on here.

Could be a software malfunction OR you may have an app that is causing havock to your whole ipad...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you fix it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Keeps coming back with credit card problem

As i said before, we cannot login to ipads, it isnt possible....

You have done the reset, so now you must see if you can update the software on the ipad

Do you know how to do this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO

TAP SETTINGS ICON

TAP GENERAL

TAP SOFTWARE UPDATE

Let me know what this screen says

If you are up to date it will say IOS 11.2.6

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is updating but it goes so fast

Ok once it has updated, let me know if the new software has done the trick

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Software up to daTe, but still bounces around

The only way you are going to be able to fix this is by doing a factory reset.

This will erase the entire ipad but will replace your system software completely

IF the new software on the reset doesnt work, it will immediately tell us its a hardware issue instead

Would you be willing to factory reset?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not if I lose pictures

As long as you have your backup set to include pictures, you wont lose anything at all

TAP SETTINGS

TAP YOUR NAME AT THE TOP

TAP ICLOUD

MAKE SURE PHOTOS IS TURNED TO ON

THEN

SCROLL DOWN AND TAP BACKUP AND MAKE SURE YOUR BACKUP IS CURRENT

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mike appreciate all your time and help have to stop for now. Thanks you can close me out! Elaine

You can get back to me later if you would like to and we can continue

There isnt many steps left... Chances are high that this will work

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks

Your welcome, just save this page to your favorites and reply back to this when you have time

Michael T
Michael T
Michael T
Michael T