Every time Windows updates, the camera on my laptop shows me…

Customer Question
Every time Windows updates...

Every time Windows updates, the camera on my laptop shows me upside down

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and version of Windows of your laptop?

Windows 10 - Laptop is ASUS K52F-BBR5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your K52F-BBR5? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. The last windows update was in the fall.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have contacted ASUS before when this happened and the gentleman fixed it. It was fine until this last update from windows.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

go to start menu > search device manager > expand imaging devices > double click on camera > driver > roll back driver (if its an option)

It says the camera is working properly. I know there was a different camera driver put in by ASUS tech last time.

is roll back driver an option to click on?

There is no rollback option.
I am not going to pay the $39 for this. I didn't have to pay for it last time. Please send my $5 back. I will find someone else who will not charge me.