My password will no longer open my computer. When I get a…

Customer Question
My password ***** no...

My password ***** no longer open my computer. When I get a code. It will not accept the code. I have tried several times without success. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The computer is a Dell. The program is Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Where do I look to find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its been going on for the last 3 or 4 days. I've tried unsuccessfully using the password ***** I have used for several years. I also went on line to get a code number to use in setting up a new password. Nothing has worked so far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm sure he/she will have questions for me to answer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Could you tell me when the last time you were able to logon successfully? Also could you describe for me where you get the code as descriptive as possible?