Screen keeps going blank. It comes on, then goes off for…

Screen keeps going blank...

Screen keeps going blank. It comes on, then goes off for 10-15 seconds, then comes on for a few seconds, then repeats the sequence.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo YOGA 90013ISK. The drivers are current, and it is not motion related.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Checking drivers, and opening and closing the screen between tablet mode and normal mode.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Also observe that when the screen is blank the processor seems to be working fine. If I am typing a sentence, when the screen comes on again, the letters I typed while the screen was blank are still there.

3/20/2018
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

We need to determine if this a display issue or something with the operating system or other hardware issue

Do you have an HDMI cable that you can use to temporarily connect to your TV and see if the screen stays on that way.?

Randy Computer Tech
However, I do not see an corresponding jack on the laptop.
Can you remotely connect using wifi?
now what?
Have you abandoned me?

no, sorry for the delay. Can you give me a few minutes to get the remote connection started.

I am using my desktop to communicate with you, which is ethernet connected. The laptop in question is wifi connected. Do you need router information to connect?
No. I will need to send you a link that you download and install on the laptop.