I got a notice that my Microsoft Office account was

Customer Question
I got a notice...

I got a notice that my Microsoft Office account was terminated and that a fee was due to reinstate it. I'm suspicious that this is an attempt at fraud. I need Microsoft Office. Do I owe anything? Les Theard

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows and Excell.

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Excel recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

It is claimed that I terminated my account. I might have in the confusion in that I am not accustomed to paying regularly to Microsoft.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes this very much looks like fraud, but wish to be sure.

Did you see this as a popup or was it received as an email?

Please let me know