Password?id? locked out. My pcmicrosoft 10. Acer dell ios10.

Customer Question
Password?id? locked out Technician's...

Password?id? locked out

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My pcmicrosoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer dell ios10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently swicthed from centurytel togmail.com. Been trying to get my ids to gmail, my id and password ***** apple are not accepted

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry it was not clear but is the password ***** with signing into windows or your email account?

Please let me know

my email account

Can you tell me the part of the email address after the @ symbol?

Thanks

Please use my link below to reset your password

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account

Please let me know how you go
Thank you