Don't have ASUS password that will take it on Envoy printer.

Customer Question
Don't have ASUS password...

Don't have ASUS password ***** will take it on Envoy printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Two weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Few days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My ASUS Router Apple Mac Book computer accepts wifi but the printer doesn't and the ASUS passwords doesn't satisfy the printer and I don't see any WPS password button on the router to change the printer password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

dolne
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Kindly mention the model number of your router.

done
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

No re secure remote assistance at $39.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.
The prompt is automatically generated by the website and I have no control over it.

RT-AC 1200_40_2G
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you have any windows computer connected to your ASUS router's WiFi?

No
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Oh alright, please wait.

Let me check what we can do here.

I appreciate your patience.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you have that wps button?