I wanted to renew my subscription with m/j iam unable to do…

Customer Question
I wanted to renew...

I wanted to renew my subscription with m/j iam unable to do so more than

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Three days.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I do see where you at . please answer me now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just wanted to reconnect the phone. there is nothing wrong with the4 computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please follow below steps, to renew your MJ Subscription.

Click here to visit my.magicJack.com and log into your account
Select the “Account” tab at the top of the screen.

Under the “magicJack Devices” header, locate the device name you wish to renew and select the “Add Months” or “Click to Reactivate” link located under the “Device Status”.

Select the plan you would like to add to your device and click “Add to Cart” to add it to your cart.

Select your shipping and billing address.

Enter or select the credit card/debit card you would like to charge.

Select if you would like to enable the auto-renewal feature for this line, auto-renewal is the easy hassle free way to ensure that your service remains active and without interruption.

Agree to the subscriber agreement, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the agreement before you can accept it.

Verify all of the information on the checkout screen and select “Complete Order” when you are ready to complete your order.

You can also renew the MJ Subscription with the option Rapid Renew. This option helps you to renew your subscription without loging in to your MJ account.

• Enter your magicJack phone number in the box on the left side of the https://my.magicjack.com/ screen and click “RENEW NOW” to begin processing your Re-Up.(Not sure of your phone number? Dial 0000 from your magicJack phone to hear your phone number.)
  • Choose the renewal option best for you, either one additional year or three additional years of service, then click “CONTINUE TO BILLING”
  • Enter your credit card or debit / gift card details then click “REVIEW ORDER”
  • Review your renewal order. Confirm you chose the number of years you’d like to add to your magicJack device. If you need to edit any portion of the order, click “Edit”. Information you’ve provided will be saved so you can quickly adjust and still process your renewal order quickly.
  • Check the box to confirm you’ve read and agree to the magicJack Subscriber Agreement then click “COMPLETE ORDER” to process your renewal.

Please let me know if you need any more help in this matter. If not, please rate my answer with a positive rating. Then only I will get paid for my time and efforts. Please take time to leave a good review about my service. A good bonus will make me happier. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins