How do I close my Microsoft Account? I don't know. I set it…

Customer Question
How do I close...

How do I close my Microsoft Account?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know. I set it up to play games. Which I know longer have the time to do.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried several of your instructions but I was not able to get a new password ***** go through

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only have the one item I am trying to close

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Sean S. It seems I do not have and account. My error. Sorry to have troubled you.
No thanks.