My granddaughter changed my password so I can not access my…

Customer Question
My granddaughter changed my...

My granddaughter changed my password ***** I can not access my computer and I'm locked out. I believe that this also happened to me within the last year. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Toshiba computer

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know. I don't have it with me since I'm at the library. What do you suggest I do ?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I attempted to log on with my password ***** it said to use the last password ***** by Autumn. She is 7 and doesn't remember it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I obviously can give you my original password ***** you need it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know more details of your issue? Your problem is with login to the computer itself or to an Email account? If you are trying to login to Windows itself, are you using a Microsoft account to login? If so do you know the Microsoft Account?