How much will it cost me to start micro soft word on my one…

Customer Question
How much will it...

How much will it cost me to start micro soft word on my one computer?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Software Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I'd like to set up word on my computer can you help me I am on a budget and I would like to try the $10.00 package if possible

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

It's been a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Email and small stuff

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Anything else like what?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do you already own a copy of Microsoft Office?