I have Lenovo laptop ideaPadS510p Touch model name 20299 the…

Customer Question
I have Lenovo laptop...

I have Lenovo laptop ideaPadS510p Touch model name 20299 the key pad is not working when I try logging on the key pad will not read any thing as is I may have a button or function locked please help me

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your IDEAPADS510P?

Mircrosoft windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your IDEAPADS510P? Have you installed any updates recently?

When I turn on my laptop comes up to the login when I go to type in my login password ***** does not type any thing I am currently using a desk top to type this in to you can there be a wire broken am having to buy a me laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to know if I have a key stuck on something locked out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you using a wireless keyboard or a USB one?

Please let me know