Just trying to set up a new Kindle and I don't remember my…

Customer Question
Just trying to set...

Just trying to set up a new Kindle and I don't remember my password. Can you help me with that

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

This is a new one. I haven't been able to use my old one for several days as it wouldn't charge.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I did try but had difficulty getting into it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I transfer books that I haven't read yet & several games from the old one to the new one?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to your Wifi password ***** your Amazon password?

Please let me know

Can you please tell me yes to which?

your Wifi password ***** your Amazon password?

Both please

ok, first for the wifi password, do you have a windows computer connected to the wifi network? As we can get the password ***** this