These problems have been experienced for the last several…

Customer Question
These problems have been...

These problems have been experienced for the last several days.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp & windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several days. It started with emails problem with not being able to open a link withing the email. When clicking on an internal email, or title withing and email the result is a blank page. However, this morning I tried this again and I received what appears a notice from Mozilla firefox entitled: User Account Control. Thei nterna iquestion is: Do you want to allow the following programs to make chages to this computer.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Click on icon

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am also unable to have the Mozilla Firefox icon react to bringing up my home page.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In Firefox, click on the three bars in the top right then click on the ? Icon then Troubleshoot then refresh

Let this complete and when it has, tell me if it is then allowing you to open links correctly please