Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

These problems have been experienced for the last several

Customer Question

These problems have been experienced for the last several days.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: hp & windows 7
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Several days. It started with emails problem with not being able to open a link withing the email. When clicking on an internal email, or title withing and email the result is a blank page. However, this morning I tried this again and I received what appears a notice from Mozilla firefox entitled: User Account Control. Thei nterna iquestion is: Do you want to allow the following programs to make chages to this computer.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Thunderbird
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Click on icon
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am also unable to have the Mozilla Firefox icon react to bringing up my home page.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In Firefox, click on the three bars in the top right then click on the ? Icon then Troubleshoot then refresh

Let this complete and when it has, tell me if it is then allowing you to open links correctly please