Our computer keeps cutting out and not receiving neither…

Customer Question
Our computer keeps cutting...

Our computer keeps cutting out and not receiving neither does our telephone we can't phone out nor receive phone calls we are at ******* west Australia and our number is *********** and our reference number it ******** we are direct debit you can only call my mobile number which is ********* and it's a vodaphone recharge mobile the council were digging up outside on our st but I checked all my neighbours who are with Telstra and they have no problem only US who are with Optus cheers mrs ******

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Its konka a cheap one from K mart I am a pensioner and I use a recharge voucher from vodaphone .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It's not my smart phone it's our HOUSE phone ******* Australia and also our computer keeps needing to be re booted all the time as it keeps crashing our email is not coming in our going out at all email is***@******.*** and it's not working at all neither is the computer the IT man said I have to get in touch with our server as the cable could have been hit during the digging in the last 2 days we've had nothing no phone calls computer not coming on so it's the NBN and it seems they've hit the optus line I have tried everything but nothing works just have to use my throw away cheap re-charge phone which is ****** our name is ******* and the bill reference is ******** the address is at the above email ********** west Australia

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO only that it's been going on for 2 days now since they started digging in our street but no one with Telstra has been touched only OPTUS so the IT said I have to get in touch with OPTUS we are long time customers

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.
I can assist with the computer issues. While doing that I can see what we can do about the telephone. But that may be a question for the Optus phone support question.
Is the computer up currently? Or would you be able to turn it on so that I can connect in with you and see what is going on?