I have bought a new computer and had Word and Excel on my…

Customer Question
I have bought a...

I have bought a new computer and had Word and Excel on my old one and would like to get them put on my new computer. Doug.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

I do not know exactly but I think It was around last December.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which version of Word and Excel you had?

Please let me know