I have an asus tablet It will not charge. Charge light

Customer Question
I have an asus...

I have an asus tablet It will not charge. Charge light flickers and then stops

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried different power sources or a different wall adapter (the part of the charger with prongs)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Is the charging port of your device clean, with the small tab inside unbent?

I will check

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Could be bent

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the tablet still turning on?

Please let me know

No

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the tablet.

Let me know the results please

Thank you