My email is messed up I can't receive my money I earn on…

Customer Question
My email is messed...

My email is messed up I can't receive my money I earn on line

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

It comes to my earmile but says it won't give it to me

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No don't think so but I not getting any payments

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please fix it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue you cannot access your email account?

Please let me know

Tech Support Specialist: erwin-cssm,
 replied 4 months ago
erwin-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/b3rup-email-messed-can-t-receive-money-earn.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.

Thanks