I want to upload some games. I have tried 5 times with new…

Customer Question
I want to upload...

I want to upload some games. I have tried 5 times with new codes each time. I thought I had it right with a new password, but the system won't let me in. I'm very frustrated. The same thing happened yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Intel and what choices do I have for OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've just described what I've tried...getting codes, getting a new password.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 1 month ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thanks for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.
I see that you stated you are trying to upload some games. Are you uploading them, or are you trying to download the games to your PC?
Also from what website are you getting these games?

Let me know the answers to those questions and any more info you may think is important and we can start some more in depth troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Jamie

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm downloading them from X-box games...specifically jigsaw puzzles.

OK, thank you for the additional info.
Have you tried a reboot yet? Sometimes this data gets held up in memory and can cause issues. A lot of times rebooting the systems completely resolves this.
Also if you would like, we can start a remote session and I can view the issue with you. May make it easier to figure out where the issue is. B/c the issue could be on the system or on the internet side of things.

Let me know

Jamie

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This has been going on for a few days. I'm getting frustrated...so yes, I've rebooted each morning.

Ok, that is good. Sorry for the frustration. I am going to send the info for remote assistance. I think it is a good idea to go that route, since it is difficult to troubleshoot without seeing the screens and errors on your end.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thank you for $52 US $$$, I can get games eleswhere.

OK, let me know if you would like assistance.

Andy, Computer Consultant