Can you please help me fix this. Its a phone. IPhone s5. A…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Can you...

Second opinion] Can you please help me fix this

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone s5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A week and I been trying everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

So do I get back on airg again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
I really wanna get back on airg
How do I get back on airg
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!