Change passcode after restart up. Iphone7. Apple

Change passcode after restart...

Change passcode after restart up

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Iphone7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple iphone7itunes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

[phone running itune was doing a factory resetting

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Nothing it wants me to use old password ***** i cant remember that or number code it just finished the recovert on the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help on new passwoed

3/20/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Is it asking you to activate the phone?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
iphone7 hpconnectedapps its an hd

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

when does it start

I am waiting on you to so the instructions I gave you please, I will again repeat these below

Thank you