I can’t log in into my device my password didn’t recognize…

Customer Question
I can’t log in...

I can’t log in into my device my password *****’t recognize and I keep getting notifications that my password ***** changed.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My device that they used is note 8 from Guam Tamuning USA and there is other 3 devices they used its laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I don’t have or use laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I only use Samsung Note S8 and IPhone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I really need to know who this perSon doing it because he or she was able to changed my FB account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this
you are unable to login to which account?

that’s my first email account that I had since 2012 and only this months specially last weekend that my email and FB accounts was been changed the password ***** me changing it. Meaning somebody did it.
I am no longer interested in your nonsense! Your just keep asking money. I will report this to the FBI and this website. I will make sure you can no longer do this to others

Please note: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.