Wish to dispute an unauthorised transaction on my paypal…

Customer Question
Wish to dispute an...

Wish to dispute an unauthorised transaction on my paypal account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Recently all i want is a telephone number

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I have contacted the sellar and he has no record off the transaction

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Are you able to login to your PayPal account?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.