Facebook blocked my account, says I have to prove I am a…

Customer Question
Facebook blocked my account...

Facebook blocked my account, says I have to prove I am a real person. I have sent them what they ask for as of Monday, no reply. keep getting this message for 20 dollars they can get my account up blocked. whats up?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

When they update it I guess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

pc, win , 7
why is it every body says they can connet me to facebook , why though propher channels I channels I can not connect. is this a part of faebook for addiotional income. come guys, I did nothing, all of a sudden they want me to prove I'm a real person.
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there

Have you attempted to reset your password? What happens if you now try?

Tech Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 3 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Facebook does not charge you to unblock your account. If it sent you that message in an email then that is a scam that is going around. If you log into your account from a browser and you are blocked for some reason then go through the security questions then select few friends who you know in person and who are directly in contact with you then click Continue.
Facebook will send a security code to all the friends who you have just selected.
After this, your task will be to contact those friends, and request them to send you the code that they have received from Facebook.

Good Morning, did you still need help with this ticket?

If not please RATE 4 stars and above and I will close it.