I am trying to find a web site that hopefully been archived.

Customer Question
Greetings I am...

Greetings I am trying to find a web site that hopefully been archived

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Trying to find a web site that hopefully has been archivd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Are you not reciving my message?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is any one there?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which website are you trying to find? Is this your website?

it is mine but let it lapse
would like to revive it
fishermans circle or might be fishermans circle ministry

what is the exact address of your website? (URL, like disney.com.. for example)

what this is to confusing don't know who iam talking to with all these other offers
do you have a name ?

my name is Serge

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.