My computor was hacked so I cancelled all my credit cards…

Customer Question
My computor was hacked...

My computor was hacked so I cancelled all my credit cards and new ones are being mailed. I want to change my pass word as well. I have just put on a master card with you. I have had my computer Fixed but would feel better with a new password. Thank you. Brandie

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I amusing my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

II wasn’t sure of what to do to change my password. When I went to accounts it did not have anything about my password for changing it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I not very good with computers.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which password ***** you want to change?