I am changing my Outlook Password. My old password does not…

Customer Question
I am changing my...

I am changing my Outlook Password. My old password ***** not work. It wants to send a code to a phone number I no longer have. How do I change my phone # to get the code. Doing it through Outlook setting just return me to the main reset screen. I need my email. Never set up a password ***** it. Ever. Other email***@******.*** or(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Not logged in now. I have it n my phone and another laptop I gave my brother. He created another log in account.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I have a new phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need the email unlocked.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which exact email provider account is the password *****?