I think I am being tracked. All I know is it is an Android…

Customer Question
I think I...

I think I am being tracked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

All I know is it is an Android and a Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I think my brother in law did it about an hour or so tonight , cause he asked for my phone and typed something in it. Then closed what he typed and handed me back my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

Hold on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Since about an hour and half or so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long do I have already to wait
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.
I am not sure what he did but if you think he installed some type of suspicious software or put a track on you then it is probably best to do a factory reset on the phone.
Do you any data like pic's videos or documents that you would like to backup before the wipe?

I can send you a few sets of instructions on how to do this, or I can connect in remotely to a computer with you, and you can plug the phone in. That way I can assist with getting it wiped through the PC. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,

Jamie

I'm on a fixed income. You guys just took the last of my money and I don't get paid till the 3rd of April
All I wanted to know if my phone is being tracked
I have picture's on my phone
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago

I wont know that. The only thing we can do is do a reset on the phone. I cant physically see your phone to know if it is being "tracked"