I cannot remember my Google password and I need it to

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my Google password ***** I need it to install Google on my new iphone. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed it since we got it; my husband installed it and he can't remember it or exactly when we put it on my ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your gmail account.

click on the link below and reset your gmail password.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.