This is the first time I have been trying to get a pass word…

Hi yes this is...

Hi yes this is the first time I have been trying to get a pass word or do I have ti do some thing else to say hello to a friend

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand is satellite and it could be os don't know where to look for os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to get into Skype for the fiirst time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not realy

3/20/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
getting into a new account they say I have the wrong email address but I have all ways used that one they gave me a temp pass word an that did not work when can he know what is wrong with the Skype connection
when will I know when he has fixed the promble

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

if you find any problem following the given steps please let me know.

The remote assistance tool will only work on computer and not on smartphone or tablet.

let me know if you are trying it on any of the other devices apart from a computer.

no only my computer

Skype installed and educated customer how to add users and use skype.

Problem fixed.