I have cell phone anyway I had stroke and I can't remember…

I have cell phone...

I have cell phone anyway I had stroke and I can't remember my password ***** my e mail but I do know my email name

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

But I tries it no lick

3/20/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
Do you remember your email address which you want to recover?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
Ok

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Bellow ?
Ur a rip off I keep answering ur bulshit I want refund ur rip I give answer 10 times I'm done
U already. Get 200 dollars I'm done ur ripoff

I am sorry to say but i am giving you clear instructions to connect to remote please scroll up and check the steps. I am here to help you fix the problem you have posted with us.

We are not rip off. This is www.justanswer.com

We are Just Answer preminum/paid service a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

No way I keep agreeing ur money already 200 u keep asking money over and over I want refund ur a rip
Ur a scam

Please note: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

SCAM companies dont have customer service and money back guarantee.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

We provide 100% customer satisfaction.

if you want i can call you and walk you through as you are unable to follow remote assistance.

let me know your phone number.

I see u try to respond something but I click it but don't go nowhere
I cancelled this all u can't help me I give bad report

You want to cancel you can reach customer service i have already give you the link.

You can come back anytime and i am ready to help you fix the problem you are facing.

Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.