How do I get details of which of my devices are covered by…

How do I get...

How do I get details of which of my devices are covered by Norton security

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Norton Security?

According to my records it is automatically updated in September evry year. However one of my devices is sending messages saying it is due in 26 days.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton Security?

Nothing. I want to see if the msg is valid or not. It is asking to update my credit card details.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else to tell really.

3/20/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
Please do not provide any financial details to any unknown source.

check out if you are viewing the page is genuinely from Norton or from a scammer popup page.

I cannot tell. Scammers are getting very smart these days. I will send you a screen shot if I can

To check your Norton product validation you can login to the Norton account page and check your Norton account status, click on the link given below to get into the Norton login page.

Your email is your username and if you have not registered with Norton account earlier don't worry you can simple register with your email and then you can login and you will be able to see your Norton product details.

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate my service.
You may click on the response/reply button to continue if you need anymore assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Create an account if dont have one.