I don't remember my password. Either iPhone or iMac. IMac -

I don't remember my...

I don't remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Either iPhone or iMac.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? What about your iPhone?

IMac - High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your iMac?

The phone # is wrong and we've had to change all our credit cards thanks to a pickpocket in Rome - and I don't remember my secret questios

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST GET MY PAY PAL BACK!!!

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

you forgot password ***** which account?

pay pal

did you try to run password ***** on paypal?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.