Why do I keep getting notices that my Chrome something isn't…

Customer Question
Why do I keep...

Why do I keep getting notices that my Chrome something isn't protected?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am a tech nerd who depends on her son-in-law to take care of me and he is out of town right now. I know I have Windows7 on emachines. The operating system I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I keep getting notices that my Chrome (whatever that is)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is not protected and I need to install something. I have been warned to be very careful about clicking on an Install something

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Are you messaging me from same computer?