I don't like the new google chrome tab. IT'S CROWDED A LOT…

Customer Question
I don't like the...

I don't like the new google chrome tab. IT'S CROWDED A LOT OF THINGS I DON'T USE THERE. AND AS A DESIGNER IT IRRITATES ME

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

MacBook Pro Mac OS SIERRA 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I DON'T LIKE THE NEW CHROME TAB IS AWFULL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW TO DELETE THE NEW CHROME TAB

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with google chrome.

1. At the bottom of your computer screen, in your Dock, right-click Chrome.
  2. Select Quit.
  3. Open Finder.
  4. Go to the folder containing the Google Chrome application on your computer.
    • Tip: It may be in your Applications folder. If not, go to File Find, and search for "Google Chrome."
  5. Drag Google Chrome to the Trash.
  6. Optional: Delete your profile information, like bookmarks and history:
    1. At the top of the screen, click Go Go to Folder.
    2. Enter ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome.
    3. Click Go.
    4. Select all the folders, and drag them to the Trash.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.