Didnt pck password. Dell thats all i know. I dot use it that…

Customer Question
Didnt pck password Technician's...

Didnt pck password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell thats all i know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I dot use it that much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. Please, answer the questions below.

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason