Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I am 77yrs old and I need my old pass word to be the ONLY
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I am 77yrs old and I need my old pass word to be the ONLY one I tend to for get things because of my strokes. I am not computer savy and I am desprect for your help. PLEASE PLEASE help me Whiskey1 was… read more
Can't rember my pass word. Can;t remember my pass word to
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
can't rember my pass word JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: can;t remember my pass word to get on JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (… read more
I locked out of my gmail.I'm not sure if the wrong pass word
John Holland
John Holland, Bachelor's Degree
I locked out of my gmail.I'm not sure if the wrong pass word got used by me. … read more
I for got the pass word to turn on my computer. Am in utah
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
Second opinion] i for got the pass word to turn on my computer … read more
I am trying to recover my pass word and I can not put the
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I am trying to recover my pass word and I can not put the numbers in … read more
I've got a new iPhone and I'm trying to set it up with my
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Hi and my name is bill ****** and I've got a new iPhone and I'm trying to set it up with my old email but I can't rember my pass word for my gmail account … read more
GOT A NEW LAPTOP CAN'T GET ON IT WITH OUT PUTTING IN MY
Richard, IT Manager
GOT A NEW LAPTOP CAN'T GET ON IT WITH OUT PUTTING IN MY MICROSOFT PASS WORD ,DON'T EVEN KNOW I HAD ONE , PHIL. … read more
I can't log on because about 5 years ago someone got my pass
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I can't log on because about 5 years ago someone got my pass word and changed it in my Google account. Since then I have tried to start other accounts in Google and each time they want me to verify my… read more
Change my pass word for yahoo, I don't rember, updates for
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
change my pass word for yahoo JA: When did you last reset your username and password? Customer: I don't rember JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: updates for what? JA: Anything els… read more
Can't Recall my pass word.I have tried and tried and it
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
can't Recall my pass word.I have tried and tried and it keeps telling me No.It was in 2011 I started my facebook now at 75 years of age I am suppose to recall a pass word I am luck recall my kids name… read more
New pic and I have locked my self out.I was told to use a PIN
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
New pic and I have locked my self out.I was told to use a PIN number . Some how I can't log in at all.… read more
I have a laptop gateway computer & I cant get passed the log
Jeremy
Jeremy, tech support specialist
I have a laptop gateway computer & I can't get passed the log in because I have don't rember my passwort ther for I can't get pass my log in… read more
I cant get on my BofA checking account with MSN. Whats the
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I can't get on my BofA checking account with MSN. Whats the problem.also I have been trying to call MSN they ask for my old Phone number. I don't rember the old one.MY new phone number is XXXXX… read more
Locked out of hotmail account and cant remember secret answer
Locked out of hotmail account and can't remember secret answer and pass word doesn't work. They say too many attempts using wrong password.… read more
I NEED TO GET TO MY MSN EMAIL BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME WRONG
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I NEED TO GET TO MY MSN EMAIL BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME WRONG PASS WORD IT TELLS ME THAT I CAN USE ANOTHER ADDRESS TO HAVE RESET PASS WORD SENT TO ME BUT IT KEEPS GIVING ME OLD EMAIL ADRESS FOR YAHOO WH… read more
i had my computer updated yesterday . i reset my yahoo id and
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
i had my computer updated yesterday . i reset my yahoo id and password XXXXX i could not rember the old one now all my emails are gone how can i get them back… read more
I HAVE LITTLE COMPUTER SAVY. I HAVE HAD A COMPUTER FOR ABOUT
Tim W.
Tim W., Computer Support Specialist
I HAVE LITTLE COMPUTER SAVY. I HAVE HAD A COMPUTER FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS NOW BUT IN THE BEGINING A FRIEND OF MINE SIGNED ME UP UNDER HIS ACCOUNT AND NOW I HAVE A VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER AND THE QUESTIONS THE… read more
I have just changed my password but when I log in to Outlook
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Network Admin
I have just changed my password XXXXX when I log in to Outlook Express it asks me to confirm my password XXXXX it doesnt accept it… read more