I bought online computer support from Preimer pc. now rthey…

Customer Question
I bought online computer...

I bought online computer support from Preimer pc. now rthey are gone. Do you srtill recognize it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP and is windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The computer has become sluggish and is slow to boot up and speed is down. The other guys took control and run diagnostics and got it going again. The last time i used htem was probably 2 or 3 months ago. Do you do the same diagnostics they done so I can get back up to parr?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have another HP pavillion that needs tuned up that I did buy from QVC that should be covered. How do we do that one?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

yes we can clean things up, we do charge

What are you going to charge for this? Where in the world are you located?

its about $46 total looks like

No I quit. I see this is only going to turn into a money machine for you. You don't answer questions..I ask you where you were located and get no answer. We done this before and were sent to the non American companys for this assistance and they done more harm than good. But thanks for you time anyway. If you think this is the answer, then can you call me on the phone?

based in California, not a money grab but yes we do charge for our time and its a very fair price if you compare to other companies or anyone local.

https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/answering-service/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

NO..I AM NOT GOING TO DO THIS. I ASK YOU A COUPLE QUESTIONS YOU WONT ANSWER AND I WISH TO HAVE THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE THAT THE WEB SITE SAID IT HAD. I SEE YOU CHARGED MY PAYPAL. I WANT A REFUND OF ALL MONEY I SENT TO YOU. IF YOU DON'T REFUND MY MONEY, BAD FEEDBACK WILL FOLLOW. I DO NOT WISH TO WORK WITH YOU.