Unable to access code, Dell Windows 8, Inspiron M7318, I…

Unable to access code ...

Unable to access code

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

Inspiron M7318

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have only been on the compiter x2-3 times period

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Jist need to be able to acces

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which code exactly are you unable to access?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The code to access the dell computer

You mean you forgot the password ***** login to Windows?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The price was 31 now it's 39. Why the difference in price

$39 is for additional optional remote service

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Use the first price of 31
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already paid 5

Its up to you how much you pay.

You mean you forgot the password ***** login to Windows 8?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know the password

Do you use Microsoft account to login or local account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't use anything to login. I haven't used the computer

Not sure what you mean. Is this a new computer that you are trying to setup?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No it's not new I just haven't used it

Never?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Maybe 3 or 4 times

ok, so you do not remember password ***** Windows 8.

Does anyone else uses the computer besides you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

Fortunately, there are a number of ways to get back in if you forgot your Windows 8 password, all of which we detail below.

Important: Some of these ideas only apply if you log in to Windows 8 using a local account (you log in with a traditional username). Some work only if you're using a Microsoft account (you log in with an email address), and some work for both. We'll let you know each time. However, all of these ideas apply equally to any edition of Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 you may be using.

Reset Your Microsoft Account Password *****

An option you were given when you first bought your computer or installed Windows 8 was to sign up for a Microsoft account or sign in with your existing Microsoft account. One really big benefit of doing that is that it gives you an escape plan if you ever forget your Windows 8 password.

So grab your smartphone, or any other computer, pull open your favorite browser and see How to Reset Your Microsoft Account Password for the full tutorial.

Note: You can reset a forgotten Windows 8 password ***** like this only if you're using a Microsoft account. If you're using a local account, your password ***** ***** stored with Microsoft online and so can't be reset by them.

Use That Windows 8 Password ***** Disk You Made

A Windows 8 password ***** disk is exactly what is sounds like - it's a floppy disk, or flash drive, that can be used to reset your Windows 8 password ***** you forget it.

If you have one, this is the time to find it and use it!

Unfortunately, it's that if you have one bit that will probably have you moving on to the next idea. A password ***** disk is tied to your specific Windows 8 account, meaning that one has to be created from within Windows, back when you actually knew your password. In other words, if you don't already have a Windows 8 password ***** disk, your chance to create one is over.

Once you get back into Windows 8 using one of the other ideas below, please create a Windows 8 password ***** disk so you can avoid all this trouble next time you forget your password.

Note: Creating, and thus using, a password ***** disk is only an option if you log in to Windows 8 using a local account.

Make [Educated] Guesses at Your Windows 8 Password

Before you roll your eyes at this one, give it a shot. Seriously try this, if even just to humor us. Guessing is probably the first thing you did once you realized you forgot your Windows 8 password, but were they educated guesses or just a few frustrated tries?

Yes, there are several geeky ways to hack yourself back into Windows 8 but before you spend all that time and energy with those, give educated guessing a really good last shot.

Considering that both simple and complex, well-crafted passwords are usually inspired by the things most familiar to us in our lives, think about whether your Windows 8 password ***** have something to do with:

• your spouse's, partner's, friend's, or child's birthday
  • an aspect of your first, middle, or last name
  • a favorite set of numbers
  • a fond memory from childhood
  • a favorite food or activity
  • the phone number you remember when you were a kid
  • where you work or live
  • your pets
  • ...or maybe it's some combination of the above

Those are just a few ideas. We highly recommend that you read through How to Successfully Guess Your Own Password for some help figuring out your forgotten Windows 8 password.

Have Another User Change Your Windows 8 Password

If more than one person uses your computer, and at least one of those other people is configured as an administrator, that person can log on with his or her password ***** change your password ***** you from the User Accounts applet in Control Panel.

See How to Change Another User's Password ***** Windows for a tutorial.

Note: You can only have an administrator on your computer change your forgotten Windows 8 password ***** your account is a local account. The other administrator user can have a Microsoft account or a local account, but your account must be a local account to have your password ***** this way.

Use This Hack to Reset Your Windows 8 Password

The word "hack" might be pushing it a little, but there is a free and relatively simple procedure you can follow that allows you to reset your Windows 8 password ***** you've forgotten it. With this hack, you'll be able to reset your Windows 8 password ***** from the Windows login screen, without a password ***** disk or flash drive, and without any need for third-party software.

See How to Reset a Windows 8 Password for a detailed walkthrough. You'll have to use Command Prompt and do some things you may have never done before, but follow our instructions closely and you'll get it through it fine.

Note: This hack will only work if you log in to Windows 8 with a local account. Several other sites recommend this process for Windows 8 in all cases, but it will not successfully reset your Windows 8 password ***** you're using a Microsoft account to log in.

Reset or Recover Your Windows 8 Password ***** One of These Tools

If for whatever reason, the almost-always-work ideas above weren't successful for you, it's time to move on to some more "traditional" means of hacking into your computer.

A number of software-based hacking tools, called Windows password ***** programs, are available from various companies and software developers. Depending on which program you choose to use, it may actually find and show you your forgotten Windows 8 password, or it may simply reset it, allowing you to log in without a password ***** all.

Note: We talk about a number of password recovery and reset tools in that list of programs linked above. For the most part, the password ***** programs work for both local and Microsoft account passwords. The password ***** tools will only reset your forgotten Windows 8 password ***** you're logging on with a local account.

Reset Your PC

The Reset Your PC process in Windows 8 is very different than just resetting your password. This process removes all of your installed programs, apps, and even all of your saved data.

In other words, you get to log in to Windows 8 again because your computer is reset back to its initial configuration, just as it was when you bought it or first installed Windows 8.

To complete the Reset Your PC process, access Advanced Startup Options and then choose Troubleshoot > Reset Your PC.

See How to Reset Your PC in Windows 8 for a full walkthrough of this process.

This is obviously not a great way to get past a forgotten Windows 8 password ***** if all else fails, this will almost certainly work.

You'll have the option of creating a new local account or Microsoft account. If you happen to have a second Microsoft account you do know the password ***** you'll have the option of signing in with that.

Tip: In very rare cases, where you've both forgotten your Windows 8 password, and Reset Your PC isn't functioning for some reason, you can choose to clean install Windows 8 as long as you have a Windows 8 setup disc or flash drive available. Performing a clean install of Windows 8 accomplishes the same thing as a Reset Your PC.

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are able to help access my computer

yes, I gave you 7 different ways to troubleshoot, which one do you want to go with and have you checked the link for that method yet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hack and resent Windows 8

ok, at which point of that process are you at the moment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I pick remotely secure will you take care of everything for me

If you are unable to login to computer - i wont be able to connect to it. So remote assistance wont work here.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well then I'm unable to get into my. Computer period

I understand that, that is why I gave you every possible method to get it, up to reinstalling Windows. If you are unable to do it on your own, its best to bring it to the compute shop, I can give you an address of the closest to you if you like.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where is the nearest computer shop

What is your zip code?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
92404

Try these:

Restart Computer Repair & Sales 1505 N Waterman Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404 tel(###) ###-####/p>

Pc Recovery Unit 2601 Del Rosa Ave N #205c, San Bernardino, CA 92404 tel(###) ###-####/p>

Highland Tech 2028 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404 tel (###) ###-####/p>

Best Buy 888 Harriman Pl, San Bernardino, CA 92408 tel(###) ###-####/p>

UranIT
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator