A few days ago, my email suddenly looked different: it is…

Customer Question
A few days ago...

A few days ago, my email suddenly looked different: it is purple, ans it does not have the little pictures at the top right of the screen representing MAIL CONTACTS, etc. I seem to have no contacts! where did they go? And why do you constantly want to remodel my email screen? Are you trying to get rid of Yahoo mail customers?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my desktop computer, on firefox.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know where to begin!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I frequently get asked if I want to upgrade to a newer, better email, but when I agreed, I got back a message that the newer version was not compatible with my operating system.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

What is a remote session?

Remote means i will connect to your computer to see what is happening, and fix it.

No, I do NOT want to pay 39 dollars, thank you. I tried to get in touch with Yahoo with my question and somehow got connected to you.

Yahoo does not provide custom support, it is the techs like us who do.

I can discount remote service to 10$ and it will save you a lot of time.

However, the decision is yours if you want to continue if not i can request this question to be closed and refunded.