I need help with a video I posted to a private Facebook

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with a video I posted to a private Facebook group that recorded in landscape but posted in portrait

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

It just needs to be rotated

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

It just doesn't have a rotating option Can you do it Or guide me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Does it cost money? Is it possible?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
If no one can help me I do not want to pay - I will pay if I can receive help
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

I researched a couple of facebook links and found that the second post in this link might help you: https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10151934171622557

The post is a bit dated, but give it a shot and please let me know whether this solves your issue. Thanks.

It looks like this answer is outdated? DO you have any other answers for me that are more current?
Otherwise, I will request a refund
Do you know how to fix the problem? If you are 100% sure

I provided you with steps. The wise thing to do is at least attempt the solution. Timeline still exists on facebook. Just scroll to your video and attempt it. If my solution doesn't work, I will simply just remove myself from this question.

Then another expert will help you - at no extra charge to you.