The finance screen on Yahoo is the only screen on Yahoo to…

The finance screen on Yahoo...
The finance screen on Yahoo is the only screen on Yahoo to shrink (60% shrinkage of page) with barely visible print in the middle. Also, this happens on American Express but only on the payment page.
3/19/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

We can try but I do not type well.

Remote doesnt require much input from you. Please send the request for remote from your screen.

Please click the link below and run/open the program

https://www.fastsupport.com/840335518

I see that you have declined to join the remote session.

I do not understand what is involved.

The remote support allows me access to your computer temporarily to see the problem and resolve it, once it is resolved and i disconnect, our session is terminated.

Please click the link below and launch the program

https://www.fastsupport.com/499706883