I want to reset my password because I must have changed it…

Customer Question
I want to reset...

I want to reset my password ***** I must have changed it and forgotten. When I go to the place to do that When I try the old one it doesn't work. But when I go to the place to do that it says it will send me a code and I never get it. Tried 3x.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do i find out that info

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just this moment with Amazon. Just want to reset my password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you want to reset the password ***** your amazon account am i correct?

No. I want a refund of $42.00 on my credit card.
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I will direct you to the justanswer customer support so that you can get the refund.

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.