I joined pof dating site and I don't know if I put in my the…

Customer Question
Hi i joined...

Hi i joined pof dating site and I don't know if I put in my the things I like or my hobbies in the right columes or not I did not put any pictuers yet yhats the other thing I have trouble with could you see if my profile is done right thank you

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Just my comuter I have a Samsung cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to go on the site and i don't know if i am clicking the right thing i know my passwoed and username is there way you could check if my profile is done right thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really i am new to this how are you going to connect me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. You can edit your profile and change the information when you need. Please refer https://www.pof.com/HelpCenter/helpCenter_editProfile.aspx