I am not able to connect to windows 10. If i select the

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to connect to windows 10. If i select the windows icon nothing happens. I have tried to update windows 10 but it reaches a certain point and says an error has occurred. It gave me a code of ox80070652. I do have connection to the internet through comcast.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I had comcast restart my modem. That connection seems fine. When I try the window icon on the task bar nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know of anything. I don't know what to ask or say.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Click the Cortana "Search" icon or press the windows key on your keyboard plus the S key at the same time. Type "Troubleshoot" into the search bar.

Select "Troubleshoot System settings" under "Best match" above. A "Settings" window should open. Click on "Windows Update" to select it.

Now click on "Run the troubleshooter". You may need to run this troubleshooter more than once. Hopefully, this will fix your issue.

If not, you might be able to upgrade Windows 10 a different way. Please download the Windows 10 installation media creation tool. You don't need to create a USB or DVD disc.

You will download Windows 10 updates using this tool and then once it finishes downloading, that tool should begin to upgrade Windows 10. Click on that download link and then select "Run". Select "Accept" on the license terms page.

Select "Upgrade this PC Now" on the "What do you want to do?" page. Then you click "Next". This download can take awhile depending on your Internet connection speed.

Thanks,

Aaron