I renewed subscription to Norton Security and paid $106.61…

Customer Question
I renewed subscription to...

I renewed subscription to Norton Security and paid $106.61 using my visa card last March 7. However, there's a window that said my subscription has expired. What's going on? I need to do my taxes now.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows Vista

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Norton Security?

Two years ago, but since it expired this month,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I I just want to be able to use my laptop

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Did you get a subscription renewal code when you renewed the subscription?
what's the holdup? Please fix this Thanks
My cell phone no. is(###) ###-#### How long is my wait time? Can you give me an estimate?
If he's unable to call me , is it because he is doing the fix remotely?
Jins, you asked if I received a subscription renewal code when I renewed this. I don't think so. I don't remember a renewal code.
The box that said you are unable to call me right now is the only feedback I am getting. Are you really available online now for online conversation? I am not getting any update from you.
Pls respond.
Please send a short response so I will know if you are still there
Am I on an infinite loop here? If he is still available online, I am not getting that indication at all.
This chat with the expert is getting me nowhere. What is the telephone number I can call so I can talk personally with an expert?
I am logging off now. If it takes 24 hours I'll just wait for your email answer of a call to Amelita Villon at(###) ###-####
(landline) or cell no.(###) ###-#### Thank you.
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your Norton account.

Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago

let me know when you would like to continue i can check your Norton account and let you know the current status of the subscription you have on Norton security.

Sorry I am doing my taxes now and am very busy. You mean you have not fixed my problem. It seems that I may have downloaded the norton security (I paid for 2 years in March 2018) and am not sure if it was initialized already. The first software specialist did not answer my questions tell me what to do now. Was it really downloaded now? What is my next step? It can't hold up my computer now since I am in the middle of doing my taxes in my laptop.

let me know when you can continue i will be able to remote connect and fix the Norton issue. you can opt for the secure remote assistance.

I am on line now. It seems to me doing the download and installing it should be the job of Norton personnel and not me. I bought 2 years worth of coverage but am not even sure if my computer is secure. What do you need from me and if you want me to do it fom my computer, I'll do it.
Let me know when you have the time. Call me at(###) ###-####so we can talk. I need to send email messages to others I'm signing off. Thanks.

i am online mostly in the evening around 7pm CST let me know if the time suits you i can continue as per you time choice.

Checking back if you need any help.