I have lost my main credit card and just added a new credit…

Customer Question
I have lost...

I have lost my main credit card and just added a new credit card number for Skype auto recharge on the "Stored Payment Details" page of your website. However, when I hit delete for the lost credit card, I get a message telling me I have to Cancel first. When I hit cancel I just get taken back to the previous page where I started. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Chrome on MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Sometime in the last 6 months or so. Not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, while I think of it. Using the updated version of Skype I have, I also can't figure out had to add a contact name with phone number to my contact list. No problem adding another Skype ID and requesting an accept.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. It sounds like that there's a recurring payment connected on your card. You can delete a credit card if you’ve used it to buy Skype Credit, but you can’t delete a card that is being used for recurring payments (a subscription or Auto-recharge). Please check active subscriptions/agreements on your account and cancel the recurring payment before you update the card on file.
Please refer https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1881/how-do-i-cancel-or-change-my-skype-subscription
This started with a problem I had making a $ 5 extra payment to Skype for minutes using my new credit card. When the Skype help desk linked me to just answer, by coincidence it asked for my credit card info again for a 4 5 payment which I now realize was a down payment to Just Answer. And only after submitting my request do I learn that there is a $47 charge for the answer.
I had no idea I was paying for the help and would like to request that I NOT BE CHARGED.