How do I connect a dvd player to my t v. Sanyo,bought it…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect a dvd player to my t v

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Sanyo,bought it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sanyo media player?

Need to know what ports in back of t v I need to use

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of both the tv and the player?

t v is th50px60u dvd is sanyo fwdp105f
cancel my membership

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

You are not obligated to a membership or subscription.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

Do you wish to continue?